The opening hours for the government's coronavirus helpline have been reduced following a fall in demand.
They now operate:
* 8am-8pm on weekdays
* 10am-4pm on weekends and Bank Holidays.
There have been nearly 24,500 calls to the helpline since it opened in early March.
The peak was nearly 6,500 during one week in mid-March - just after the testing centre at Five Oaks was opened, when it was announced that schools will close, the hospital closed to visitors and financial support for businesses was announced.
It's slowly declined since then apart from a couple of spikes, which happened when antibody testing started and the private testing centre at Tamba opened.
* Week beginning 9 March - 1086
* Week beginning 16 March - 6427
* Week beginning 23 March - 3753
* Week beginning 30 March - 3455
* Week beginning 6 April - 1638
* Week beginning 13 April - 1299
* Week beginning 20 April - 1275
* Week beginning 27 April - 1935
* Week beginning 4 May - 1122
* Week beginning 11 May - 1508
923 calls have been made so far this week, which is the fewest so far.
Around 30 emails a day are being sent to [email protected]
It is available on 445566.