On Air Now Peter Mac 6:00am - 10:00am Playing Skate - Silk Sonic
Now Playing Silk Sonic Skate

Cars Destroyed In Garage Fire 

Two cars have been destroyed by a fire at a garage in St Lawrence.

Firefighters were called to a home just before 6pm on Sunday.

It is believed the blaze started in one of the car's engines,  probably caused by an electrical fault.

14 crew, including on-call firefighters, spent two and half hours putting out the flames and making the property safe.

The adjoining kitchen and utility room suffered significant heath and smoke damage.

Photo: JFRS

More from Jersey News

Channel 103 VIP

Become a Channel 103 VIP!