Islanders and local businesses have been recognised at a star-studded awards evening at the Royal Jersey Showground.
The Jersey Style Awards were presented by supermodel Tuuli, who was just one of the celebrity special guests in attendance.
Boxer Chris Eubank Jr, singer Tallia Storm, and Love Island's Montana Brown and Dr Alex George were also there.
Sophie Ellis-Bextor surprised the crowds by taking to the stage to perform some of her songs.
From more than 5,000 public votes cast, the winners announced on the night were:
- Restaurant of the year: Longueville Manor
- Casual dining restaurant of the year: Beresford Street Kitchen
- Island bar of the year: The Goose
- High street retailer of the year: Jersey Pearl
- Island attraction of the year: The National Trust for Jersey
- Hotel of the year: The Atlantic Hotel
- Small boutique hotel of the year: The Old Court House
- Active experience of the year: Absolute Adventures
- Spa of the year: The Grand Hotel and Spa
- Tastemaker: Ash Lewis, Tattoo Artist
- International Tastemaker: Rankin, Photographer
- Corporate Philanthropy of the year: Channel Islands Co-op
For the first time, a new award was presented by the Bailiff, Sir William Bailhache, for Philanthropist of the Year.
It was posthumously awarded to Dame Phyllis Somers, who died in 2014, for her work supporting Cancer research:
The award was accepted on her behalf by her son, Geoffrey Somers.