The government says it has no concerns over the use of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID vaccine in Jersey.
Italy, Germany and France has temporarily stopped using that jab after a few reports of patients developing blood clots.
The UK medicines regulator says there is no evidence that this was caused by the vaccine.
The European Medicines Agency and the World Health Organisation have called on countries to continue using it.
Germany's Health Ministry has described the pause of its Astrazeneca rollout as a precaution, while French President Emmanuel Macron said he was awaiting further guidance from the EU medicine regulator on Tuesday.
"We have another busy week of vaccinations planned, and we would strongly encourage all eligible Islanders to attend for their vaccination when it’s their turn." - Government of Jersey spokesperson.
As of Wednesday 10 March, more than 42,000 vaccine doses had been administered in Jersey.
Details on vaccinating the under 50s are due to be released tomorrow (16 March).

Mystery Man 'David Law' deported
Jersey football star recalls 'hectic' title-winning Celtic drama
Supertri to return to Jersey again for 2026
Teen boy sentenced for taking knife into Jersey school
Royal visitor to meet farmers, fishers and food producers
Cyclist suffers serious leg injuries in St Peter crash
'Arrive at work feeling more positive'
Profits rise at CI Co-op
Comments
Add a comment