Local digital firms have been celebrating their successes at this year's Jersey Tech Awards.
93 nominations were put forward for the 12 awards, with the winners announced last night at the Royal Yacht Hotel:
- Digital Company of the Year - Snap Design and Digital
- Digital Start-up of the Year - MyVLF
- Best Use of Technology in Education - Beaulieu Convent School
- Technology Project of the Year - Corefocus
- Digital Creative Project of the Year - MyVLF
- Technology Student of the Year (Senior) - Anca Toma
- Technology Student of the Year (Junior) - Ethan Double
- Technology Teacher of the Year - Stephen McAllister, Beaulieu Convent School
- Digital Growth Business of the Year - Switch Digital
- Digital Leader of the Year - Tom Hacquoil
- Digital Team of the Year - Pinpoint
- Security Implementation of the Year - Yoti
Digital Jersey CEO, Tony Moretta, says the awards show the skills available in the island:
"The passion all our finalists show on a daily basis shone through in their nominations. The recognition our winners received during the ceremony, combined with the praise from their peers, goes to show what a thriving, innovative and creative community we have here in Jersey."