Pixie Lott is one of many celebrities to encourage people to 'Run For Kezia' later this year.
Kezia Mason died in March at the age of 14.
There will be 2k, 5k and 10k fun runs from the Waterfront on Saturday 10 September to raise money to support young people's mental health.
People can sign up here.
Other celebrities to share messages of support include Fatboy Slim, Lewis Raines from G4, and The Rare Occasions, who wrote Kezia's favourite song 'Notion'.
All money raised in the event will be added to the huge amount already raised by Kezia's brother Ben.
Organisations in Jersey to support children and young people's mental health
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) - 01534 445030
- Youth Enquiry Service (YES): 0800 7350 010
- Children and Families Hub: 01534 519000
- LGBTQ Youth Project: 07797 730102
- My Time 4 Young Carers: 01534 280530
- Kooth: https://www.kooth.com/
- School counselling: https://www.gov.je/caring/childrenandfamilieshub/pages/schoolbasedcounsellingteam.aspx
- Mind Jersey: 0800 733 59404
- NSPCC Jersey: 01534 760800
- Samaritans: 116 123
- The Bridge: 01534 449495
- Brighter Futures: 01534 449152