Win a trip to Guernsey
Looking to explore Guernsey? We have your chance to win a trip to Guernsey which includes flights and a hotel stay!
Discover the Islands of Guernsey with Visit Guernsey, the Old Government House Hotel & Spa and Blue Islands who are offering one lucky winner and their guest the opportunity to visit beautiful Guernsey.
Safe and welcoming, their capital, St Peter Port, has a distinct Mediterranean feel with unique, independent boutique shops. It’s also really sociable, with cafés, restaurants and bars to enjoy alfresco dining overlooking our pretty seafront.
This prize includes:
- An overnight stay in the only five-star hotel on the island, situated in the heart of the Guernsey with panoramic sea views over to our sister islands.
- You will hop onboard a quick flight with Blue Islands to Guernsey who with enhanced well being measures, you can fly with confidence and know your visit will be in safe hands.
They have waited a long time to see you and now they finally can. Unpause life and feel free on the islands of Guernsey.
Simply answer the question below and fill in your details - it's as simple as that!
With our heart in the Channel Islands, Blue Islands origins go back to 1999, they have come a long way since then and proudly remain an independently owned and operated regional airline, with a focus on serving their communities and simplifying regional flying.
In March 2020, the Blue Islands brand evolved, with an expanded route network, new website and app, and product types that centre around our core values. They are all incredibly proud to deliver a Welcome Difference, making flying a pleasure again.
Terms and conditions:
- · Prize is for 2 x return flights between Jersey and Guernsey
- · Flights to be booked and flown by 19 December 2021
- · Applies to Blue Islands operated scheduled flights only
- · In the event of a flight delay or cancellation, prize winner tickets are exempt from Flight Compensation Regulation EU261/04 (article 3.3)
- · All bookings subject to availability, please provide 14 days’ notice for bookings which can be made via our Customer Care team ([email protected]).
- · All normal terms and conditions apply as per the Blue Islands General Conditions of Carriage