Jersey Zoo will reopen to members tomorrow (Tuesday 12 May).
The government has given the go-ahead for open-air recreation sites to reopen after easing lockdown restrictions today. Indoor enclosed areas have to stay closed.
Durrell says it has been working hard over the past few weeks to put safety measures in place, which were trialled yesterday with staff and volunteers.
The zoo has been shut since 24 March to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
The following measures will be in place:
* Limiting the number of visitors per day
* Tickets must be pre-booked online
* All visitors aged 8+ and staff must wear face masks
* Protective screening is in place at install points
* Card payments only
* Hand sanitiser points are in place across the zoo and floor markings are down to ensure physical distancing
There are more details for members here.
The conservation charity says it's hoping to open gates again to non-members soon.