Closer to Home February Roadshow
Tuesday, February 25th
Closer to Home, Bringing activities and services closer to you. Come join the first Roadshow taking place at St Ouen’s Parish Hall on Tuesday 25 February from 2pm to 6.30pm.
It's free to attend and you will find the following activities and services for:
- Health checks, from baby weigh-ins to blood pressure checks for older adults
- Social activities, such as singing, dancing and pop-up cafes
- Exercise classes, from gentle movement to circuit training
- Support and advice, including addiction support and Citizens Advice
- Craft and culture, including Library pop-ups
Find out more: www.gov.je/closertohome
More Information (Channel 103 is not responsible for external websites)
St Ouen's Parish Hall
La Grande Route de Saint-Ouen
The event runs from 2:00pm to 6:30pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.