Finance Manager, Tindle Radio Channel Islands
Here’s an exciting opportunity that doesn’t come along very often.
We're recruiting for a Finance Manager for Channel 103 and Island FM.
Local radio sits at the core of the community, connecting people to the news, information and entertainment that matters to them. This role will give you chance to be a significant part of the success of two established and valued local stations – Channel 103 (Jersey) and island FM (Guernsey), part of Tindle Radio Channel Islands
You will be a key part of the Tindle Radio CI leadership team, providing insight, and financial management across our brands to help ensure our continued commercial success, safeguarding our place in the local community for many years to come.
What you'll be doing:
• The day-to-day running of finances within Tindle Radio CI, covering two radio stations in Jersey and Guernsey
• Working with the wider Tindle Group finance team in the UK to provide strong financial management and accurate reporting of financial performance
• Company Secretariat and associated administration for Channel Radio Limited and Island FM Limited including Ofcom Annual Returns, JFSC and GFSC Annual Returns and PRS and PPL revenue reports
• Providing the CI leadership team with relevant financial information along with insight to support better decision making and improved commercial behaviours
• Maintain and optimise the finance systems, controls and processes to ensure the efficiency, accuracy and integrity of financial information
• Ensure that the Tindle Radio CI management accounts process is consistent with Tindle Group in the UK
• Responsible for audit preparation
• Management of and authorisation (with others) of purchase ledger and associated payments
Essential knowledge and skills
• Professional Qualifications ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
• Used to working on their own initiative as a finance business partner
• Excellent organisational & team/people management skills
• Able to deliver against strict deadlines
• A good understanding of the governance and financial requirements for the Channel Island
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Energy and drive
You may be an established Finance Manager, or a strong financial specialist, ready to move into your first Finance Manager role.
What will you get in return?
• 25 days holiday (Plus recognised Bank Holidays)
• 5% Employer pension contribution
In addition, you get the chance to work in a company that is passionate about the local community, in an exciting and ever evolving media industry.
Please note you must be entitled to work in Jersey.
Email our HR Manager Tracey Corney [email protected] or call Managing Director James Keen for a confidential chat on 01534 668101. Closing date Friday 28th January.