The British heavyweight rivals became embroiled in an angry clash at ringside when they attended Tony Bellew’s rematch win over David Haye, and Whyte suggested that Chisora regularly taunts him in messages.
Whyte and Chisora are likely to be reunited next month as the Brixton man takes on Joseph Parker on July 28, live on Sky Sports Box Office, while ‘Del Boy’ will clash with Carlos Takam on the undercard.
A rematch between the Londoners has failed to materialise after Whyte battled to a split decision win in December 2016 and Chisora admits he can no longer exchange words with ‘The Body Snatcher’ on social media.
Asked about the possibility of a second fight, Chisora told Sky Sports. “I don’t know yet, but you have to give me that fight Dillian. We’ll have to see.
“He’s blocked me on Instagram and everything. He blocked me on Twitter as well. He is upset.”
Former WBO champion Parker became the first man to take Joshua the distance in a points defeat in March and Chisora took a fresh swipe at Whyte, saying: “He’s going to get battered.
“Joseph is very fast. It will be a good fight, anyway.”
Chisora has welcomed the challenge posed by Takam, who was stopped by Joshua after a brave world title challenge last year, but doubts whether his opponent will want to stand and trade with him.
“I’m happy. Carlos Takam asked for the fight,” he said. “We know he’s going to be on the back foot, try and box, we know that. We know exactly what he’s going to do, box on the back foot.
“We’re going to give the fans a great fight.”